Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! We here at Casa de LoNigro love and I mean LOVE Valentine's Day because it contains 3 of our fav things...pink,sparkles,and more pink! Hey I never said we weren't the tiniest bit obsessed with pink and V-day is the perfect day to celebrate our favorite color! Pink flowers,cookies,sparkly hearts,ribbons...you get the picture. We here in LoNigro villa live by the following code of pink! "I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

So Happy Valentine's day and may your day be filled with lots of pink sparkly treats!




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free digital slideshow by Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment